Laundry Renovations in Perth
Where Laundry Function Meets Fashion
Let’s face it, most people don’t dream of a luxury laundry… but they do dream of a laundry that makes the job of washing, drying, folding, and sorting laundry easier.
At WA Bathrooms Perth we believe that when you undertake a laundry renovation you should make sure your new design will save you time and make taking care of your clothes easier.
Why Ask WA Bathrooms to Renovate Your Laundry?
Simply because we care about both the appearance and function of your laundry, and take pride in providing you with a premium finish. From the design and planning stage to the execution and finish of your new laundry we will guide you every step of the way.
Here are some of the principles we follow when we look at your laundry renovation options:
- No matter how small your laundry room is, there are ways of making it look and feel larger such as stacking your dryer on top of your washing machine and using the space behind the door;
- Light colours add a sense of spaciousness;
- Plenty of light is important – ideally you’ll have natural light from a window or skylight, but you might want to add lighting under your laundry cabinet to make stain-removal and clothes sorting easier;
- Pull-out baskets are a great space-saving idea and make the most of all your wall space by adding laundry cabinets all the way to the ceiling;
- Hanging racks for shirts and a drying rack suspended from the roof make the most of your space and save carrying laundry around the house;
- Consider an air-drying laundry cabinet connected to your ducted heating to save on dryer use and make your clothes last longer.
Why Would You Renovate Your Laundry Anyway?
Many Perth home-owners wonder whether it is worth investing in a laundry renovation. After all, it’s effectively a work and storage room.
This is true, at the same time renovating your laundry at the same time as your bathroom makes sense from a cost point of view: you already have plumbers, tilers, and other tradesmen in the house, so it is cost-effective to have them work on both rooms at once, and you can even save on materials, hardware, and appliances.
The second main reason for renovating your laundry is practical: why not create a laundry that facilitates your workflow and also provides extra storage space… saving you time and stress, and adding value to your home.
WA Bathrooms have been performing laundry renovations in Perth for more than 20 years. Chat to the friendly team today to discuss your laundry renovation.